Friday, May 25

Young Wild And Free



So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We’re just having fun
We don’t care who sees
So what we go out
That’s how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free~

FIRST OF ALL
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!

Hasil tangan aku, Tasha dan Arina :*

Semalam - 25 Mei 2012.
Sambutan Hari Guru di SMK Pandan Jaya. *peace*


Cikgu Shamil nak pindah Pahang. Take care cikguuuu tsk tsk



So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don’t, I don’t, don’t know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you’ve got that one thing~



Don’t, don’t let me go
Don’t make me hold on
When you’re not
Don’t, don’t turn away
What can I say
So you won’t
No don’t, don’t let me go~



Tan Handsome :p

EHHHH WAAAAIIITTTT!

Pesan kat mama papa ayah emak daddy mummy
Bawak kereta biar lambat asal selamat.
Take care semuaaa peace yo!

Living young and wild and free



P/S : psss Izzati Huda. aku harap
 kau rindu kita orang. hewhewhew :p

1 comment: