Saturday, July 9

papamaricano..

 look around and all I see is couples.
 skinny blonde with some tall dark muscular guy.
holding her tight.. stealing kisses when they think no one is watching..
when is it my turn? God, how I wish I could be her..
 God, how I would give my everything to be her..
 just for one day.. just for one hour..one-second..
 just to be held.. just to know that someone is there..
 to know that someone cares..
 to know that someone could care about me as much as they do about all the skinny blondes >.<





I just want that one person that can make me smile when I’m crying
That will laugh at my jokes even when they’re not funny
Make me feel like I’m the only person in my world
And if someone says something about me he’ll stick up for me
I just want that one person that I can love
And he’ll love me with all his heart 

1 comment: