Saturday, October 27

Cheer Me Up!





Hai Assalamualaikum.

What can I say : I LOVE MY NEW LIFE. LIKE SERIOUSLY. SERIOUS TALK.

Susah nak cakap. Senang nak type.
Thanks to my family. My friends. Always support me no matter what.

MY DAY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU ALL


we talk 
we laugh 
we cry 
but we are a family 
and we do it all together 
for as a family 
we do it all as one <3

*Siti Nur Farzana Salam. I never forget you :) *

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.



We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

MY DAY CAN'T GO WITHOUT THIS STUFF. 
FUXCKING LOVE ALL OF THIS STUFF :)


Twitter twitter twitter.
Aku tak kira. sehari tak tweet memang jiwa kacau.



Tak boleh hidup tanpa benda alah ni.
Text. BBM. WhatsApp.
Make my day! *bersorak*


Di mana aku berada di mana aku berpijak.
This. selalu teman aku. Make me feel soooo great!


I'm zero. Nil. Nothing. Without this.


All of this make me feel better.  Confident! xxx


Someone gave me a rose during Graduation Day. And I appreciate it. Thanks :)

What can I say. My day are nothing without all of this \m/


Thank you :)


P/S : Aku tak tahu asal tulisan semua caps lock macam asdghjkl *pijak laptop* mohon maaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment